The company leads customer business innovation with great agility by combining promising domestic and foreign DX technology such as AI, Data, and Cloud with IT service expertise.
The Planning Specialist/Manager will be responsible for utilizing company data and providing solutions that support the operations on a daily level as well as foreshadowing company needs on a company-wide level. Duties include and are not limited to analyzing financial reports, assessing project proposals and identifying the projected needs of the company. This position requires an individual with extensive hands-on knowledge of data manipulation techniques. This role will require frequent business trips (30-40%).
- Monitor current and future projects for stabilization and minimization of potential risks
- Assess current processes in place and provide an improvement plan
- Examine project proposals and respond with appropriate advice
- Provide guidance and insight on strategical planning (short/long-term forecasting, areas of concern, action planning, etc.)
- Organize data for metrics reports & ad-hoc analyses and communicate to impacted teams and leadership
- Serve as liaison and resource between administrators regarding financial data and administrative procedures
- Serve as a General Affairs (GA) point of contact between assigned locations and Headquarters
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business analysis, business management, finance or related field is preferred
- 3+ years experience in Business Planning/Analyst or a related field is preferred
- Basic knowledge of management accounting and financial accounting is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate clearly and effectively with project managers, business leaders and Executives
- Proficient knowledge on MS Office Suites (Excel, PowerPoint and Word) is required
- Great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Adaptable and capable of working in fast-paced environments
- Bilingual (English/Korean)
What's On Offer
1. Health/Dental/Vision Insurance from 1st day
2. Life Insurance
3. 401K / after 90 days
4. Lunch Allowance
5. Phone Reimbursement
Apply online or feel free to contact us directly for more information about the opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicant, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
Please fill in the form and request for a call back.
By signing up you agree to receive the latest jobs available, salary reports, career advice, insights and industry updates, events and relevant surveys from us.