Our client utilizes the most recently developed technology and design to create power transformers that fit the customers various requirements.
The product lines of our plant include an oil immersed transformer, a dry type transformer, a cast resin transformer, and a special type transformer.
The company has the ability to become the leading plant in the power industry due to our highly developed technology and proven commitment to building the best product line for customers.
Our Client is currently seeking an HR Specialist to support HR and General Affairs.
- Balancing/Reconciling benefit invoices.
- File Maintenance - Filing & pulling files.
- Creating benefit vouchers.
- Attendance reports and points system.
- Any work as assigned.
- 2 years’ experience (preferred).
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Ability to work overtime if needed.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of SAP (preferred).
- Mostly general office environment.
- Some exposure to Heavy Industry Manufacturing environment. Standing, walking and sitting for extended periods.
- Use of general office equipment including Computers, printers/copy/fax machines, phone systems, etc.
What's On Offer
Salary based on experience with excellent employee benefits: Majority company paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 100% paid company life, LTD, STD, and AD&D Insurance, 401k plan with company match
Apply online or feel free to contact us directly for more information about the opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicant, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
Please fill in the form and request for a call back.
By signing up you agree to receive the latest jobs available, salary reports, career advice, insights and industry updates, events and relevant surveys from us.