A global beauty leader and the world's largest manufacturer and distributor of professional quality nail products. The company's diverse product lines not only include a broad range of nail color and care items, also markets color cosmetics, eyelashes, hair care, beauty tools and beauty appliances.
We are seeking a B2B E-Commerce Operations specialist to build our B2B business strategy in the market. The candidate will be a creative problem solver and project leader with high levels of intellectual curiosity. You will work with key stakeholders from all functions at the Company to craft strategies and drive structured and data-based recommendations to action. Within this role, you will have the ability to influence key elements of the business strategy and to help craft the future of the Company.
- Drive the development and implementation of our businesses’ visions, strategies, and long-term strategic priorities.
- Execute sales promotions and in-depth business analyses
- Prepare and develop marketing plans to drive traffic and sales promotions
- Conduct website enhancements (UI/UX) with a deep understanding of customer experience (CX/DX)
- Lead strategic projects and facilitate cross-functional teams.
- Develop creative solutions to challenging business problems
- Conduct strategic analysis, generate key insights from data and visualize
- Develop storylines for presentations, prepare and deliver presentations to the management.
What's On Offer
Apply online or feel free to contact us directly for more information about the opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicant, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
Please fill in the form and request for a call back.
By signing up you agree to receive the latest jobs available, salary reports, career advice, insights and industry updates, events and relevant surveys from us.