2. Performs audit procedures and prepares required documents
3. Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to develop and sustain client relationships
4. Keep up-to-date on current audit & accounting practices
1. Bachelor Degree, preferred Accounting or Finance
2. Passionate toward public accounting career
3. CPA preferred but not mandatory (Willingness taking CPA license)
4. Understand of busy season for public accounting firm
5. Willing to learn, can-do attitude, positive thinking
What's On Offer
Apply online or feel free to contact us directly for more information about the opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicant, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
Please fill in the form and request for a call back.
By signing up you agree to receive the latest jobs available, salary reports, career advice, insights and industry updates, events and relevant surveys from us.