The company is dedicated to the prevention and early diagnosis of infectious diseases through research, development, and manufacturing of in vitro rapid diagnostic tests, biosensor, and molecular diagnostic products.
- Purchasing, receiving, labeling, and safely storing samples and chemicals to be tested.
- Designing and executing laboratory testing according to standard procedures and then making observations and interpreting findings (for example, test device assembly, antibody conjugation, biotinylating, buffer solution preparation).
- Recording all data and results in specified forms with accuracy and responsibility. Writing experimental procedure in a notebook.
- Cleaning and maintaining lab equipment, including recalibration of equipment.
- Set up, operate, and maintain laboratory instruments and equipment. Maintain production equipment and troubleshoot problems. Prepare chemical solutions. Conduct, compile, and interpret results of chemical, biological, and physical experiments, tests, and analyses for a variety of purposes, including research and development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology or Chemistry or related field
- Working knowledge of MS office (especially Excel) and database system
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Able to follow instructions and strictly follow procedures
- Experience in operating electrical and nonelectrical laboratory equipment and potentially dangerous substances
- Must be English and Korean bilingual
What's On Offer
Apply online or feel free to contact us directly for more information about the opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicant, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
Please fill in the form and request for a call back.
By signing up you agree to receive the latest jobs available, salary reports, career advice, insights and industry updates, events and relevant surveys from us.