As a Logistics Manager in the Order Management Team, you will execute the operational duties of support to major retails accounts being a liaison between Sales and SCM team. This position will report to Sr. Director of Logistics and work with other business stakeholders.
- This role involves providing prompt resolution to customer inquiries, as well as, assisting other team members to achieve high service levels, and other business goals
- Order management including order processing, tracking, and reconciliation.
- Generate Daily/Weekly/Monthly reports
- ?Interact directly with SCM team regarding order status and product availability
- The Distribution Logistics Manager is responsible for overseeing all operational and administrative facets of the Distribution Center (DC) to ensure compliance with all Company guidelines, policies
- Accountable for delivering performance in safety, quality, on-time and accurate delivery, and cost.
- Oversee daily warehouse/office operations and manage administrative tasks.
- Maintain warehouse equipment, and supplies, ensuring they are well-stacked in good working condition
- A bachelor’s degree in business, SCM, or a related field
- A minimum of 5 years in logistics is preferred
- Strong working knowledge in Microsoft Office Suites
- Strong attention to details and communication skills
- Active and positive mindset
What's On Offer
Full Time 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Reports To: Sr. Director of Logistics
Apply online or feel free to contact us directly for more information about the opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicant, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
Please fill in the form and request for a call back.
By signing up you agree to receive the latest jobs available, salary reports, career advice, insights and industry updates, events and relevant surveys from us.