The company leads customer business innovation with great agility by combining promising domestic and foreign DX technology such as AI, Data, and Cloud with IT service expertise.
Planning, design, implementation, reporting and maintenance of the IT Infra Project. This role is required to provide both technical leadership along with the management of hands on experience.
Must Have 8+ years’ experience in the following:
- Managing project scope, time and quality
- Managing project team & vendor and communication
- Managing risk and procurement
- Managing integration
- Managing cost and documentation
- Minimum 8 years of onsite PM experience
- Travel (US domestic and International) and long term business travel are required
- Physically active work is most likely probable
- Overtime and non-business hour works are necessary as needed during project period
- Working at construction site is required
- Experience on IT field (IT Support, Network or Server) will be plus
- Good working knowledge of structured copper and fiber cabling infrastructure standards
- Hands on CAD (Intermediate level and up)
- Interface with facilities engineering experts to plan, design and/or modify standards-based building cabling environments that support wired and wireless networking and telephony needs
- Understanding of VoIP and network design and engineering
- Knowledge of Cisco switch and wireless AP’s
- Intermediate level (and Up) knowledge of MS Project and other MS Office product are required
- Bachelor’s degree in related IT field
- PMP and IT Related certification is preferred
- Cisco network certifications such as CCNA, CCNP, or CCSP is preferred
- Bilingual (English/Korean) highly preferred
What's On Offer
1. Health/Dental/Vision Insurance from 1st day
2. Life Insurance
3. 401K / after 90 days
4. Lunch Allowance
5. Phone Reimbursement
Apply online or feel free to contact us directly for more information about the opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicant, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
Please fill in the form and request for a call back.
By signing up you agree to receive the latest jobs available, salary reports, career advice, insights and industry updates, events and relevant surveys from us.