Company focus on business in trading steel, chemical and various items from semiconductor industry and also investment projects in the Renewable Energy industry.
The business under the Electronic Industry Division focuses on providing solutions for semiconductor manufacturing corporations such as Samsung Electronics, Intel, Micron and other end-users, in relation to raw material, electronic parts, process chemical and manufacturing equipment.
The main focus of the Equipment group is trading of semiconductor used equipment with customers all around the globe, utilizing industry network and various sales method varying from face to face encounter to on-line platform, and providing remarketing service for the customer.
We are recruiting a self-motivated and enthusiastic Sales Professional. The ideal candidate is someone who has experience of sales in semiconductor manufacturing equipment, experienced in multinational trading, import/export, contractual work and ERP/SAP experience, or ones who have background in engineering and wiling to explore their possibilities in semiconductor industry.
- Sales and purchase of semiconductor manufacturing equipment
- Assessment of economics and potential opportunities
- Daily base customer/vendor/partner communication and commercial negotiation
- Negotiate sales conditions with business partners and deliver into documents
- Build up trusting relationships with business partners to secure/foster current business
- Develop new customers/vendors
- Planning and supervision on sales related domestic/international logistics, import/export
- Manages any issues related in sales, quality, delivery and payments communicating with Group Manager, Headquarter (in Korea), Vendors and Customers
- Internal process relating to the business, including ERP/SAP, co-work with Administration Group, Legal and sales group in Cerritos, CA and HQ, Korea
- Support and co-work with Group manager in regards to meetings with customers and vendors,
planning Strategy and New Business Opportunity development
- Track record and planning of sales and purchase opportunities, research and monitor semiconductor equipment market, maintain a thorough knowledge and trend of market
- Any experience in Semiconductor FABs, Mechanical engineering, or Management of supply chain, sufficient understanding in used semiconductor equipment trading or leasing would be largely preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with a focus on growing business with strategy, fair understanding of Asian culture and how Asian companies work would be preferred
- Language requirement: English Must, Korean Preferred
- Proficient in MS Office programs, especially use of Excel and PPT
- Fast learner
What's On Offer
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and other insurance with different package
- 401k 4 % match
- 10 days PTO & 6 Sick Days
Apply online or feel free to contact us directly for more information about the opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicant, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
Please fill in the form and request for a call back.
By signing up you agree to receive the latest jobs available, salary reports, career advice, insights and industry updates, events and relevant surveys from us.