The ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ experience in accounting background of
Management and 5+ years in Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable/Fixed Asset
experience with very strong team skills.
- Oversee and manage various accounting teams: accounts payable (AP) & accounts receivable (AR), & Fixed Assets (FA)
- Hold weekly/monthly meeting with various department to help resolve issues accounting team sees
- Evaluate current practices and procedures and make adjustments in alignment with Director and CFD
- Develop & manage teams performance, goals, & provide ongoing training
- Provide backup support when team members are out of office
- Review of 1099, Personal Property Tax (PPT), Sales/Use Tax, Unclaimed Property, FA Bi-Annual Audit, ect.
- Support Team in Communication with HQ on as needed basis in order to resolve
- Manage and drive employees, not only accounting and finance department, but external departments as well, in the internal Samsung system (SIRENS) which provides monthly, quarterly, year-end requests for backup in order to prove our accounting compliance with Korean SOX.
Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Balance Sheet reconciliation review and help resolve issues with various employees for clean balance sheet
- Coordinate, Manage, and assist with the monthly close activities of Accounting to ensure timely and accurate financial results in compliance with IFRS, Sarbanes Oxley, and Samsung Corporate Compliance
- Month End finance support & approvals of Journal Entries and adhering to closing schedules and strict deadlines with HQ Staff
- Help AP, AR, & FA with quarterly and yearly audit financials with both external and internal audit teams
- Perform quarterly audit on AP, AR, & FA team to confirm proper booking and steady accounting.
- Various assistance, review, or completion of AP and FA reports.
All other duties, as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- At least 2 years in a management role
- Knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS
- Must have good team skills to work with various team members within finance, Headquarters, as well as within the current divisional departments
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Muti-tasking skills required due to various and possibly urgent deadlines form our headquarters
- Automotive accounting experience a plus
- Knowledge and Expertise in SAP ERP preferred but not required
- Korean/English speaking required
What's On Offer
Apply online or feel free to contact us directly for more information about the opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicant, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
Please fill in the form and request for a call back.
By signing up you agree to receive the latest jobs available, salary reports, career advice, insights and industry updates, events and relevant surveys from us.